If you love bananas, you’ll love these gluten free banana crepes!
These crepes are good many ways: roll them up for a hand-held banana pudding snack! Or roll up your favorite berries, yogurt, or a drizzle of maple sugar. Any way you eat them, I promise they won’t disappoint!
Makes about a dozen 7″ crepes
- 2 large soft bananas, mashed
- 1 cup milk of choice (I used almond)
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1/2 Tbsp maple sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a small mixing bowl, blend dry ingredients well, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk mashed bananas with milk and eggs.
- Whisk in dry ingredients, blend well.
- Get a good nonstick pan up to medium heat.
- Drop by 1/4 cupfuls onto heated pan, swirling the batter until thin.
- When the edges turn golden brown and the top of the crepe is dry (about 1 minute), carefully go around edges, pushing inwards with your spatula, a little at a time, until the whole crepe is loose from the pan. Crepe will look wrinkled, but not to worry!
- Flip crepe over and spread edges to flatten.
- Cook for 1 1/2 minutes on the other side, and then place in a container with a lid, to keep them warm and moist until it’s time to eat.